The Governing Board provides the strategic vision for Horizon Science Academy Dayton High, hires building leaders to run the school, holds leaders accountable for academic success, and provides financial oversight.
Board Meeting Dates
- We will be having a Special Board Meeting on Tuesday, October 20th at 5:15 pm. The purpose of the meeting will be to discuss HSA Dayton High School’s additional budget request for Proffesional Development. The Board hold and attend the meeting by means of teleconference. Your prompt attendance is highly appreciated. If you will not be able to attend, please let me know at your earliest convenience.
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/96505326873?
pwd= Qm5NQVBtUEh3Z2lybjlUeTVoOWlVUT 09
- Meeting ID: 965 0532 6873 Passcode: 796904
- By phone: Dial 13126266799
- Horizon Science Academy is committed to public input and participation in school board meetings. We will not have in-person public participation during this period until February 6, 2021 due to the health and safety risks it poses. You can call into the meeting to provide public comment via Zoom. You can join the Zoom Meeting from a computer, mobile device, or tablet. The Zoom meeting information is below and provided on the school’s website.
- Public Access to Attend Meeting:
- Instructions on how to join a meeting by video conference is available at: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362193 -Joining-a-Meeting.
- To listen to the meeting by phone, please call at the noticed meeting time, phone number 1 312 626 6799, then enter Webinar ID #. Each of these numbers will be embedded in the Noticed agenda, then press “#”. If asked for a participant id or code, press #
- School officials, teachers, parents, media and the general public are invited to attend open meetings of the School Board to witness the discussion and decision-making process that affects the school operations.