We had a trip to OSU Lim campus. It was a wonderful day.
Students learned that:
– all courses that take place on any regional campus follows the same curriculum as the main campus.
– the professors are also qualified to teach at the main campus.
– if you’d like, you can finish all four years on the regional campus and get the OSU diploma with all graduating class, main campus+regional campuses
– if you would like to transfer to main campus requirements are: finishing one full year+ having 2.0 GPA. Nothing else.
– and it’s open enrollment! So, don’t have to go through the competitive application process that is the case for the main campus.
– the tuition is less than the main campus.
These all meant so much to our students! I was glad I arranged this trip.